Incorporate a GK godo kaisha Japanese LLC company.
Venture Japan’s Japanese GK godo kaisha company incorporation service packages each include the same premium benefits:
- All services provided in English.
- Appointment of an Incorporator.
- Executive Manager’s Resolution (in Japanese and English).
- Articles of Incorporation (in Japanese and English).
- Executive Manager’s Letter of Acceptance (in Japanese and English).
- Registered hardwood corporate seal.
- Notarization of the Articles of Incorporation.
- Payment of government filing fees and stamp-duty.
- Filing the incorporation documents at the Legal Affairs Bureau closest to the GK godo kaisha’s registered address.
- Receipt of the new GK godo kaisha’s Certificate of Registration and representative seal registration card (the Ministry of Justice usually issues these documents 10 business days after the incorporation date).
- Notification to the Bank of Japan of direct inbound investment (needed before incorporation for certain regulated industries).
- The new company’s registrations with the national and local tax offices (needed within 60 days to make sure it receives “Blue Form” status).