Start a KK kabushiki kaisha Japanese company.
Venture Japan’s Japanese kabushiki kaisha KK company incorporation service packages each include the same premium benefits:
- All services provided in English.
- Appointment of an Incorporator.
- Incorporator’s Resolution (in Japanese and English).
- Articles of Incorporation (in Japanese and English).
- Directors’ (and auditor’s if needed) Letters of Acceptance (in Japanese and English).
- Registered hardwood corporate seal.
- Notarization of the Articles of Incorporation.
- Payment of government filing fees and stamp-duty.
- Filing the incorporation documents at the Legal Affairs Bureau closest to the KK’s registered address.
- Receipt of the new KK’s Certificate of Registration and representative seal registration card (the Ministry of Justice usually issues these documents 10 business days after the incorporation date).
- Notification to the Bank of Japan of direct inbound investment (needed before incorporation for certain regulated industries).
- The new company’s registrations with the national and local tax offices (needed within 60 days of incorporation to make sure it receives “Blue Form” status).
- First Organizational Directors’ Meeting to transfer the shares from the Incorporator to the beneficiary shareholder.