Start a Japanese branch-office.
Venture Japan’s branch-office registration services packages each include the same premium benefits::
- All services provided in English.
- Representative’s Affidavit (in Japanese and English).
- Translation of the Head-Office’s Articles of Incorporation (English to Japanese).
- Registered hardwood corporate seal.
- Receiving the Representative’s Notarized Affidavit.
- Payment of government filing fees.
- Filing the registration documents at the Legal Affairs Bureau closest to the branch-office’s registered address.
- Receipt of the branch-office’s Certificate of Registration and representative seal registration card (the Ministry of Justice usually issues these documents 10 business days after the incorporation date).
- Notification to the Bank of Japan of direct inbound investment (if needed).
- The branch-office’s initial registrations with the national and local tax offices (needed within 60 days to make sure it receives “Blue Form” status).